RE-ROOF GUN GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
This giveaway is governed by these Official Rules. By participating in this giveaway, buyer agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including requirements, and buyer acknowledges that the result of the giveaway is solely contingent upon getting a re-roof fully paid for by buyer, the buyer. This giveaway is neither endorsed by nor affiliated in any way with any of the companies or products mentioned on the Roofing Professionals of Texas page or other marketing materials associated with this giveaway. Each company and manufacturers product has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by Roofing Professionals of Texas aka RoofingProTX, Inc. or Roofing Professionals of Texas, Inc., nor are the companies or their trademarks affiliated in any way with either RoofingProTX, Inc. or Roofing Professionals of Texas, Inc. or this giveaway. RoofinProTX, Inc. is itself Service Marked through the United States Trademark and Patent Office.
1) All giveaways require the purchase of a re-roof. This is not a raffle or a drawing. This is a promotion for the purchase of a reroof. After full and complete payment, Roofing Professionals of Texas will provide buyer with a voucher for a local distributor in buyer area to purchase the gun. Roofing Professionals of Texas will not be responsible for registering, licensing, or taxes, nor will Roofing Professionals of Texas have anything to do with the application process for purchase.
2) How to Enter. Sign a contractual agreement with Roofing Professionals of Texas or any of its affiliate companies (Keller Roofing and Gutters, McKinney Roofing Professionals, Roofing Professionals of Texas, Azle Roofing, Denton Roofing Professionals, or any of its subsidiaries).
a) Retail Purchase: Re-roof must be paid in full out of pocket before the voucher will be issued. Or,
b) Insurance Claim: Paid in full “replacement cost value” including full payment of state-mandated deductible. Or,
c) Finance Agreement: If the buyer is not paying for the reroof out of pocket, nor RCV Insurance Claim with paid deductible, buyer can opt for financing through our partner Acorn Finance https://tinyurl.com/roofingfinancing. Once the finance agreement approval is complete, the roof is completed and payment is effectuated, the voucher will be issued.
d) Exclusions: This does not apply to any repair. For the purposes of this giveaway, buyer must purchase a complete reroof.
3) All Roofing Professionals of Texas customers who enter into this agreement will be automatically entered into the system for a Remington 870 shotgun, AR-15, or 1911. The giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) on 05/31/2023.
4) This is not a contest it’s a giveaway with conditions and stipulations. Buyers who enter for the giveaway will receive a voucher for the value of any gun associated with the giveaway, respectfully. For any of our giveaways, the winner will receive a voucher for the value of the gun or a voucher for the associated items if the physical items are not readily available. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The brand and styles of each listed firearm are subject to change.
This promotion is open to legal residents of the Great State of Texas, must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Must own the property being reroofed or be the (verifiable) designated decision maker. Roofing Professionals of Texas employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
- Conditions. By entering, buyer accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Roofing Professionals of Texas. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Roofing Professionals of Texas. Customers may be required to execute and return all documentation within fourteen (14) days of the date printed on notification, inclusive with buyers reroof contract, Affidavit Liability/Publicity Release, Hold Harmless Contract and any other documentation Roofing Professionals of Texas reasonably requires for fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that Roofing Professionals of Texas accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the giveaway awarded hereunder. Roofing Professionals of Texas reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the giveaway, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Roofing Professionals of Texas determines that the giveaway cannot be conducted as planned, or should a failure occur, non-payment of any sort, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond Roofing Professionals of Texas’ control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the giveaway. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, Roofing Professionals of Texas reserves the right to void entries at issue. Roofing Professionals of Texas is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the giveaway, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any Roofing Professionals of Texas site or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize. All taxes and firearms licensing and/or transfer fees are each giveaway recipient’s responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law (which would mean all of them “other states”, just not the Great State of Texas). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this giveaway buyer agree that Roofing Professionals of Texas can publish buyer first name, last initial, and county and city of residence in Texas in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. Roofing Professionals of Texas publish this limited information to protect buyer identity.
- BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN OR WITH, AND/OR USE OF ANY GIVEAWAY ARE SOLELY AT BUYER OWN RISK. BUYER, ON BEHALF OF BUYERRSELF AND BUYERR ASSIGNS, HEIRS, DEVISEES AND ESTATE (COLLECTIVELY, "SUCCESSORS"), HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY AND FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS ROOFINGPROTX, INC. OR ROOFING PROFESSIONALS OF TEXAS, INC., ITS AFFILIATES AND OTHER PROVIDERS OF ANY PRIZE AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES"), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, AND LIABILITIES (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY) RELATING TO ANY CLAIM BUYER MAY NOW OR LATER HAVE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PECUNIARY, OR OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR EXPENSE (COLLECTIVELY, "HARM") THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF THE PROMOTION, ANY USE BY THE RELEASED PARTIES OF BUYERR NAME, LIKENESS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AURAL AND VISUAL LIKENESSES OF BUYER), OR BIOGRAPHICAL DATA, OR IN CONNECTION WITH BUYERR ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN OR WITH, USE OF, AND/OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE AWARDED TO BUYER, EVEN IF SUCH HARM IS CAUSED SOLELY BY THE RECKLESSNESS, NEGLIGENCE, OR FAULT OF ONE OR MORE RELEASED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED CLAIMS"). BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THIS RELEASE WILL PREVENT BUYER AND BUYER SUCCESSORS FROM BRINGING ANY ACTION AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND FROM RECOVERING ANY MONEY DAMAGES OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ANY RELEASED PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE RELEASED CLAIMS.